1. When did you first expected giftedness in your child?

From birth. People have been remarking on her "alert" and "intelligent" gaze from the beginning, starting with the delivery nurses who described her as "behaviorally mature" or something of that sort. Like no5no5, though, I was predisposed to expect it, since she comes from two families of academics.

2. What milestones/traits really made you suspect giftedness?

Early on it was gross motor, but really it was how she used her gross motor skills in an intense sort of way to explore her world.

But ever since language took off (she is now 2yr3mo) it has been about the content of her communication. She's somewhat ahead of the curve on language (grammar, vocabulary, etc.) but not shockingly so. But what is astonishing is what she has to say. She has a grasp of time, emotions, causality, narrative structure, real vs. pretend, etc. that I think is way way beyond normal for this age.

3. Did your child have any delays?

No.

4. Is your child 2E?

No.

5. Has your child been tested?

No.

6. Is your child across the board gifted or quite asynchronous? If so what are his/her strengths and were they obvious from a young age?

Across the board. Still a bit early to tell, but she does seem to be an "all-rounder." She does have her areas of strength, but I would say no more so than a typical kid with individual interests. For example, she is very mechanical (locks, zippers, buttons, buckles), but doesn't get jig-saw puzzles; she is highly verbal, but shows no interest in reading; she seems to have a good quantitative intuition, but she has been stuck for months at only understanding numbers up to 2.

7. When your child was young (baby/toddler/preschooler), was their development fairly even or did they excel more in certain areas (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?

See above, since she is still a toddler.