This is kinda silly because we have not been around that long. So this Probably won't help you.

Originally Posted by newmom21C
1. When did you first expected giftedness in your child?
2. What milestones/traits (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social) really made you suspect giftedness?
3. Did your child have any delays? If so what area (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?
4. Is your child 2E? If they are did they have other signs besides the obvious, more quantifiable ones?
5. Has your child been tested?
6. Is your child across the board gifted or quite asynchronous? If so what are his/her strengths and were they obvious from a young age?
7. When your child was young (baby/toddler/preschooler), was their development fairly even or did they excel more in certain areas (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?

1. 8 months-we knew she was ahead. 18 months-we suspected giftedness. 22 months-I looked it up.

2. Verbal skills. I guess. I remember at about 18 months she learned the word "instead", and it was so fun to see her experiment with it. She said something like, "I don't want a bath. I want to play outside...in..in..instead? Instead!" I go back and forth, thinking stuff like this is normal.

3. No. No delays.
4. No. Not 2e as of now.
5. No. Not tested.
6. She is very much globally ahead. But, this is kind of silly because she is only 22 months.
7. Very even.