DD will be 4 next month.

1. When did you first expected giftedness in your child?

We weren't sure what we were seeing with DD. She was a very alert baby from birth and all the nurses kept commenting on it but being a first time parent I really had no idea that was a big deal. It wasn't until she was around 2 that I stumbled upon the idea of gifted and everything clicked.

2. What milestones/traits (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social) really made you suspect giftedness?

All of the above. Though her gross motor skills were average for crawling and walking she was ahead on seating up and rolling. Everything else you mention DD was way ahead on.

3. Did your child have any delays? If so what area (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?

No, except social. She was comfortable with adults and older kids but didn't really understand or care to interact with agemates. She saw them as babies.

4. Is your child 2E? If they are did they have other signs besides the obvious, more quantifiable ones?

Besides a mild case of SI which I wouldn't classify as a 2E because we haven't needed OT to correct it.

5. Has your child been tested?

No and we probably won't until she is around age 7, unless we hit a road block with the school she attends.

6. Is your child across the board gifted or quite asynchronous? If so what are his/her strengths and were they obvious from a young age?

Beyond EQ which I suspect is normal for most gifted kids to have some asynchronous; she is strong across the board. And her strengths were very obvious from a young age. Some examples:
verbal: said 'hi' at 2 weeks; 'elephant' right before 3 months; talked in complete 2-3 word sentences by 6 months; complicated sentences by 1 yr; understood proper tenses and pronouns from the start. Used adverbs and adjectives by 15 months (could have been a little earlier but can't remember.)
Math: was rote counting by 9 months and adding and subtracting by 2 yrs.
Others: knew all her abcs by 9 months and the sounds each one makes by 15 months; knew upper and lower case by 18 months; Knew body parts including more detailed such as eyebrows, cheeks, chin, elbow, etc by 4 months (she would point to them when asked). Was obsessed with books by 3 months and we would spend most of our time reading to her. Memorized books read to her once or twice and loved to recite them. Corrected me a few times when I attempted to recite a phrase from a book. Started to read right before turning 2, but didn't think she should because she knew other kids her age didn't (her observation) and refused to read. We left it alone but around 3 1/2 she came to me and decided she was ready and has no problem reading now.
Fine motor skills: fed herself with spoon by 6 months and was able to pinch and pick up food by 6 months; was drawing and writing some of the easier letters before a year. (IE. O, C, M, W, D)

7. When your child was young (baby/toddler/preschooler), was their development fairly even or did they excel more in certain areas (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?

DD excels with verbal. She is also learning 2 other languages but we haven't seen her native one slow down at all. Though she is strong in other areas her real strength is verbal.