DD9
1. When did you first expected giftedness in your child?
Once we figured out that dd11 was gifted, I started to wonder about dd9 b/c she was my more obviously "smart" child as a baby, so I'd say 4.5.

2. What milestones/traits (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social) really made you suspect giftedness?
Again, things that probably should have made me suspect:
said first word at 5 months followed quickly by combining two words by 5.5 months
spoke in complete sentences by about 16 months
very sophisticated sense of humor
tricky - I recall holding her at the stove when she was about 18 months old or younger. I was melting chocolate chips in a pot and she kept asking to eat them. I kept telling her "no" until she finally looked over my shoulder, got a look of horror on her face, pointed behind me and yelled, "oh no!" I turned around and she reached into the pot and grabbed a few chips and shoved them into her mouth.

3. Did your child have any delays? If so what area (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical skills, social)?
No, she was right on par with gross and small motor skills and ahead with social, verbal and mathematical skills. Her literacy skills have remained somewhat ahead but not as high as I would expect given her verbal IQ scores.
4. Is your child 2E? If they are did they have other signs besides the obvious, more quantifiable ones?
Not that we can tell although we have wondered about a few things. Nothing has been dx, though.
5. Has your child been tested?
Yes, IQ at 7.5 and 8.5. She took the EXPLORE last year as a 4th grader and has also taken MAPS at school and the WIAT-II at 8.5.
6. Is your child across the board gifted or quite asynchronous? If so what are his/her strengths and were they obvious from a young age?
I don't know. She has a language arts GT id, but I really think that math is her stronger area innately. Her verbal IQ scores were very high both times she was tested while her PRI scores fluctuated a lot, but she was coming off a bad school year that really beat down her confidence the time her PRI scores were lower (still above avg, just not 99th+). Her WIAT scores were high in all areas, but that isn't the full measure of a child, of course.
7. When your child was young (baby/toddler/preschooler), was their development fairly even or did they excel more in certain areas (gross motor skills, fine motor skills, verbal skills, literacy skills, mathematical sills, social)?
She was either average or advanced in everything. She was probably pretty average in gross and small motor skills. She was a little advanced in literacy skills (could read easy readers by 4.5 and write things like "I luv kats" at the same age, but nothing that made me say "wow!") She was quite advanced in terms of speech and pretty advanced socially.