Well, France is less "politically correct" than the US, for the good but for the bad too. I mean that it is common use in France to pass our invitations in school especially in small villages like ours.... I think that if I try to make people act differently I will be the mad one, not the righteous one ... I wish I could, but it is probably useless ...

I am not blaming this little girl for what happened, she did not want to be rude with my boy, I guess. It just happened, just few small steps that progressively makes my son more different than he is ...

You know this story made me think about the name of the official structure that take care of children with learning disabilities wether they are gifted or not. The translation is something like "house for the disabled". This name is just not right ... Moreover the problem of DS is just invisible, he has no wheelchair or something ... I mean had he had a special equipment, others may take more care of him ....

I do not even know if I should talk to DW about that.
Besides, he is so strong, I ate with him for lunchtime ... he just looked like usually... But I know that inside he is just thinking about that, with the question: why ?