It's the old "road not taken" IMHO. I do hope to be given the "answer key" when I get to Heaven. That would be so cool!

I want to point out that most of the poster who were able to entertain themselves are female. Most of the "I have my own agenda, and I'm really angry that I'm not getting it" children we wring our hands about are male. ((not all or always))

The reason I'm always saying that parents of girls (and male "act-in"ers) have to be extra proactive and make sure that the child has lots of experience with true challenge, is that we females, with our fat cross brain-connections and fabulous multitasking abilities are much more able to both "self-differentiate" and to amuse ourselfs by goofing off.

Conditioning or Genetics or both, for now, it's usually our boys who make a splash. Hey, I'm grateful. If it wasn't for my splash-y boy, I wouldn't never have gotten to know this particular dimension of myself. Can you all imagine a Trinity who never quite understood what was "wrong with her" to make her so different, and had only indirect outlets for all that intensity? I shudder to consider the possibility!

Love and More Love,
Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com