I remember it was a big difference. It was still about the same amount of discrepancy when he was on ADHD meds, but his processing speed was up to 100/50th percentile. GAI was 141. I'm not sure how good of a test of a result that was. He was on immediate release medication which is only effective from him for about a 90 minute window. I tried my best to time his doses for testing, but he was under-medicated for part of it.

I'm discouraged by the first neuropsych. He mentioned that it was a large discrepancy but didn't suggest further exploration or even explain what it could possibly. His report is a long anti-grade-skip rant that is not remotely evidence based or even specific to my son. The first neuropsych was IQ and acheivement. My son's acheivement was 98 - >99.9 percentiles with little spread. His IQ ended up 68th percentile with the low processing speed score. There was another really low test score. Something about comprehending social norms? I've never really understood what the subtest is or its relevance.