I did not choose not to accelerate. I accelerate what I can. But I am restricted by the NYC lottery. I posted in another place that I am trying again for an accelerated school. But I don't think I will op for across the board multi-year acceleration. First, I don't think her IQ warrants starting college at 12. And secondly, I look at the social issues. Starting college at 15 could happen, based on the path she is taking with math but I am not sure it is necessary based on the options.

And so I post the debate that goes on in my own mind.

And secondly. The jobs I was talking about were hard to get, seriously challenging jobs that paid very well. So it wasn't the job. It was the attitude. And they were exciting jobs where I got to fly around the world and ask questions of CEOs. I remember being 22 and sitting in Conrad Black's office. He gave me 15 minutes -- which I stretched out to 25 because I asked good questions. He really didn't say anything to me but I got something out of the nothing he said. I came back to Merrill Lynch and told my boss he was going to sell this iron ore company to the grocery store company to get the cash. He didn't believe me. No one believed me but I told some portfolio manager clients. 10 days later he did it. This was a cool job, not a boring one, which science research would have been for me. But because I could do it, it wasn't challenging after a while. That is the point.

Ren