Well done on finding some ways to meet your sons high energy needs.

I am not in the USA but found this site which might help if you are US military. It has resources listed which may or may not be of use, including child care, education, spousal education and employment. I picked one page as an example.


In our country we can register a gifted child under special needs for military purposes. It doesn't do much but can help on posting if you need to live in a certain school district etc.