Originally Posted by indigo
Originally Posted by philly103
I would say that those people are mistaken since traditionally public school included a decent dose of character building, along with music and art before budget elements gutted most public school systems.
You were speaking of financial literacy... now jumped to character building, art, and music.

Bloviate, much? wink

I was speaking of many things. It's pretty clear that you prefer arguing over reading comprehension.

here's my original quote:

nor are they adequately prepared for a variety of life skills, such as basic financial literacy.

Note that the language is "life skills". So, I was not speaking exclusively about "financial literacy".

I understand that you're a frequent poster on this forum but is that the reason you're also so generally unpleasant to others? I moderate on another forum and there's always a few people who think that their history with the community entitles them to be belittling and condescending to others.

As I said to you the last we engaged in a conversation, I'm surprised to find such a person on a website that's supposedly about helping parents better advocate for group of kids that are treated unfairly.

You seem indifferent to how your attitude could actually drive away those people who come here looking for assistance. But I'm also 99% sure that you don't care and prefer playing "queen of the castle" whenever you encounter people and opinions you don't like here in your special place on the interwebz.

Otherwise, why else would you throw around "bloviate" given the length and tone of your own posting?

Last edited by philly103; 04/21/18 05:03 AM.