We just received the full result, there was a wide asynchrony in his results between Visual Spatial and the other things (fluid reasoning, among other things). His speed was also quite average, though I heard this is quite typical in the gifted population. The psychologist said it could be a matter of maturity and lack of exposure, because that kind of discrepancy (with fluid reasoning) was not usually found. He also took his time to erase his errors during the test rather than just crossing them out quickly. We also learned that DS also hit the ceiling of WAIS (the Weschler test for adults) block design, she administered WAIS when he hit the ceiling of WISC V, and he didn't meet the discontinuation criterion when the test maxed out.

We haven't quite had a full comprehension of what all of these means. Thank you so much for sharing your perspectives! I am feeling good that we are not alone in feeling unsettled with the test results. To be honest sometimes I am also feeling a bit intimidated and scared by the unknowns.