Hi eco,

Two things I wanted to add - when you were having difficulty getting the OT report emailed to you - our school district doesn't allow the OTs/SPED folks/etc to email or fax reports due to privacy policies. When I needed to see a report, it worked best to ask that the person leave it at the office desk at school in an envelope for me and I picked it up in person. They can also send things home in a sealed envelope with your child. You received your report so this is irrelevant at this point, but if you run into situations like this in the future, I'd consider asking (via email/writing) for a printed copy that you can pick up.

The other thing I noticed - in the sensory profile your ds is listed as "probable difference" for Sensory Seeking and also "definite difference" for Sensory Avoiding. I'm not a Sensory expert, but wouldn't it be unlikely that a child would be both sensory seeking *and* sensory avoiding? I also think that with most kids who truly have sensory issues it's unlikely that they'd have definite differences across the board - I'd expect a more uneven profile.

polarbear