I posted some of this somewhere...DD9 wrote this last year in third grade..She is adding to it sometimes...
What do you think? A good piece to bring in? I have thrown away most of her stuff. frown
She wants to send it to J.K Rowling to see if she will use her ideas for Harry Potter book 8. lol..

Lily Potter and the Survivor�s Cave
CHAPTER 1

The morning sunlight shone brightly down upon Lily Potter�s bed. Lily, an eleven-year-old girl with long, bright orange hair just like her mother, was sleeping deeply. Both her brothers, Albus and James, had dark black hair. Lily suddenly awoke to the sound of her mother calling, �Lily! Come down! The express leaves at exactly 10:00. We have to hurry because YOU can�t apparate! The Kings Cross station is four hours away. Hurry Albus, James�� Lily scrambled out of bed and out into the hallway. She was so exited! She was going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It�s a boarding school, so you must pack. THAT�S when Lily remembered-she forgot her luggage. THAT�S when she remembered a summoning charm her father, Harry had taught her.�Accio trunk!� she said wearily. A big wooden trunk came soaring down the staircase and landed with a thump next to her. �Wow!� said Lily �It actually works! Next, she tried making it float with the Wingardiam Leviosa charm. All her trunk did was shift a little in place. Those were all the charms and spells her mother and father had taught her, but she knew she was to learn many more at Hogwarts, like Expelliarmes and Impedimenta. Lily hopped down the stairs all the way to the bottom. �Oh there you are,� said Mrs. Potter. �Breakfast is on the table.� Lily was starving as she sat down to eat. �Pumpkin pasties for breakfast?� asked Lily. �Well, being it�s the first day at Hogwarts, I thought a little treat would be fine,� said Mr. Potter proudly. �oh, and Albus, I know you don�t like them so here�s some every flavored beans instead.�Borty Bots Every Flavored Beans were a favorite at Hogwarts. �BLAH! EWW! YUCK! Earwax!� a painful scream came from the other end of the table. �Albus, you�re just making that up because Dumbledore the greatest headmaster at Hogwarts EVER said it to dad after he fought the Basilisk.�Lily said sounding very annoyed. �no, really! Its true! I got anEarwax flavored bean! Really, you should believe me�� Lily was not amused. She grabbed one end of the table cloth and yanked it off the table, sending silverwear flying; forks, knives, spoons; plates, bowles and everything on the table: all now flying in the air. Ginny, Lily�s mother cried one word, �Impedimenta!� everything that was about to shatter to the ground was now floating dreamily through the hemisphere. With another flick of her wand, Mrs. Potter set everything back on the table. �Lily! Excuse me! We do not throw things into the air at any rate! Do you understand?� Lily was awestruck. What had she done wrong? Had she even taken a look at these, these people? �er, I�m sorry, what?� �REMEMBER WHAT YOU JUST DID?� �Im sorry whatever you�re name is but I have clearly no Idea what you are talking about, or where I am� oh, do you live here? Its such a nice cozy place.� �Harry!� exclaimed Mrs. Potter, �I think someone�s� wiped her memory!� everyone was quite silent for a moment, then Lily said, �what the that mean?� �Gamblia!� cried Mr. Potter. Lily was finally back to normal. �but� but Harry, I thought there was no counter curse for memory wiping?� �oh, I made that one up in case of an emergency.� �well great thinking done on you�re part.�
The whole family ate in silence for the rest of the meal. When It was 10:30, everyone started gathering their luggage. Lily realized she had forgotten her wand and started back to the kitchen when she heard a sort of� whispering voice in the walls. She told herself she was just imagining things and went on. A few minutes later, something burst behind her. Lily whipped her head around. A large snake was contentedly swerving through the walls. �the basilisk!� Lily thought to herself. Mrs. Potter had told her about her attack by the basilisk at Hogwarts, held in the chamber of secrets. �g-go back t-to the ch-chamber of secrets, where y-you belong! Now!� Lily screamed at the confused Basilisk. She was surprised when her voice came out as a cold whisper. The giant snake dove through the floor, downstairs, the basement, and underground. Lily checked her watch. 10 minutes till 10:00! Lily rushed downstairs, out the door, and into the flying car. �Lily, what took you so long?�asked Mrs. Potter, as Mr. Potter reved up the engine. �Uh� well, there was this� thing and...it was like a� snake�but huge� so I thought it was the�basilisk and I told it to� go back to the chamber of secrets only� It kinda came out like a whisper� and the Basilisk listened to me and� what I want to know is� WHY DID IT LISTEN TO ME?� Lily demanded to know.