Thanx!

I registered her with CTY and have a number and everything...just trying to save the %55! I know, I know...but ya know?

She is in Ballet - 4 classes a week with kids who are older than her...and many of them are smart...

Dancing is her "thing"....I know that they have a Math olympiads thing at the school...just waiting to hear more about it.

My friend's 12 year old son is taking algebra II this year...another district..

He is bussed to the highschool for math in the morning and then back to middle school for the rest of the day. The highschool starts earlier, so he is in school longer than the rest of the kids. I guess he has another child who does it with him and it works out well. ANYWAY, he helped me to figure out the CMT scores on the phone last night. He was so happy for my dd9. He pulled out his 3rd grade scores and found that she did a little better than him in everything...Rather than feeling competative, he seemed so happy to have someone to share with. He wants to get skype going and offered to to tutor her on Skype everyday after school...in Math...HOW cute! To see his enthusiasm is amazing. I just want that for my daughter - before she shuts down. So, that might be just the thing.

We also have a friend in another St whose dd 5 isn't adjusting so well to kindergarten. Maybe my DD9 can give her little Skype (am I spelling that right?) lessons!

We might have a thing here! smile

Thanx for you thoughts Grinity...any idea what the DRP of 79 indicates. I think it's really high, but I can't figure out how high..