I like the way you wrote that.

Well, Jesse, I hate to tell you this. It really kind of is about being smart, whatever that means. Lol, I know what you mean. It's like, "You mean to tell me that my little kid doesn't know everything you've learned in your forty (sic) years of life in one of the two or three skill areas that you bothered to master and that, in your expert opinion, defines the definition of smartness.". Gimme a break.

I'm Not naming names but I have a long time family member who's going out of her way to play those kind of games right now. She has a couple relatives with boys the same age. The unnamed relative wants to insist the boys are "equally smart" when neither me nor the other mother have that attitude. We both have a good idea about how deep the boys are. And yes the meddler is a close relative who's around a lot. It's hard to tell the other boy's mother about parenting or educational ideas let alone giftedness. and the meddler is going out of the way to make the boys develop evenly and she's not raising either one of them. That's enough hints. You probably already know who it is.

I'd love to explore the universe in the dark, starting with finding out what this moving lines I see whenever I close my eyes are. I wish I knew math. Then I could say :)=\): or some kind of fancy equation and everyone here's so smart someone would know what kind of lines I was seeing. And someone else would know what they are. But, sadly I have to use my words. I feel so limited trying to describe radiating rays that drift solely down, curving concaving to follow each other like sheets of paper falling onto a stack seen from the side. Also the gravity of the procession moves, at times it's downward, at times it's tword the tear duct, at times tword the outeredge, or inner top edge of my eye. They can go a different direction different nights, but the hold the same pattern once they've started for the entire resting period.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar