My parents would never really tell me either, although they did tell me lots of things they really shouldn't have, and I got a lot of half pictures.

Anyway, recently I was thinking about stuff, and was frustrated with the half-picture I had, so I took an online test. I was ammused to discover that I was roughly around the 75th %ile overall, with several scores in the high 90's... doing the percentiles upside down from the usual wink

Erm.... take that as you may. But I think that I would feel a lot better (even now) if I had a clearer picture of how my mind works _in compairison with others_. I've always joked that I'm a dumb person who just acts smart. And I might be right!

Maybe it's more important to know if you're 2e (or GLD, as I was labelled in my youth), since the picture is more complicated. For me the picture was very confusing, as someone else mentioned regarding her son a couple of posts ago.

Or maybe it's more important to the information-hog type. I remember an argument my father had with a nurse while he was having a heart attack (!), he wanted to see the monitor showing his vital signs, because it made him feel "better." She thought it would "stress him out." I wound up reading it off to him at intervals. Now THAT was stressful. (but biofeedback works)

Information doesn't kill people, people with information kill people.... wait, no, that's not the way that one went....

-Mich (who really should be doing something else right now)

DS1: Hon, you already finished your homework
DS2: Quit it with the protesting already!