KatelynsM_om, that's really incredible news! I didn't realize your DD was enrolled full time. I think DD3.5 could be ready for full time this year...

She starts the new school tomorrow and I can't sleep. I'm wondering how much we do now matters in the long run of our children's development. Are we choosing the right school? Full time better or part time? More work at home to challenge her?

When we had our parent-teacher introductory conference two weeks ago, I left feeling a little crest fallen. All the excitement we had melted into us realizing the school's cutting edge ways were *exactly* what we are already doing at home. I didn't realize DH and I had such a cutting edge / best practices gig going wink Of course we do not have the group experience, the $1 million dollar facility, and several teachers. So that will be different.

So, on the eve of the next big step for our DD3.5, I find myself questioning if we are doing the right thing or enough. She's 3.5... what are the critical issues at this age? Our home focus is on A. exploration and B. expression.