Katelyn'sM om I've been thinking of you since you responded to my very first desperate post over a year ago. It sounds like your DD is absolutely thriving and that you are involved enough to keep on top of issues as they might arise.

We were also assured when we learned that the school accelerated kids as needed, but when the time came there were several factors that made us decide against it. We did end up enrolling him just this fall at the HG school. I'd be happy to chat more with you about this but I don't want to hijack this thread.

As far as DS-almost-2, we actually did have him enrolled in a Spanish program this fall. It is much closer to my house than the school DS7 attended, but the program is new and the teacher wasn't good with the younger kids, so we pulled him out after the first week. I will reconsider putting him in that program next year when he would be with a teacher I know is awesome and after they have gone through some growing pains. For now he'll have to settle for Bob el Constructor and Muzzy el Grande.