We try to make a lot of dinners from scratch using fruit and vegetables that are in season. Venison is consumed regularly along with lots of other red meats and fish. I like to cook (and eat) as does DW. I started giving DD DHA milk since she was a toddler and as she is actually pretty sharp (despite her blond tresses) I am loath to stop now. Greek yoghurt and honey from our gracious bees is a frequent dessert.

We don't buy soda so DD drinks only DHA milk and flavored seltzer.

That was the orthodox good news.

DD loves refined carbs in her breakfast cereals, Klondike bars (Heath bar best) and potato chips. She eats like fats; plenty of good cheese - Stilton, real cheddar, Parmesan, feta, Brie, buffalo mozzarella etc, processed meats
; guanciale, prosciutto, Jason Serrano, soppressata, chorizo etc, bacon, pork belly, butter and so forth. Also a huge fan of salt - Marmite on toast with butter being almost a Holy Sacrament, will also just eat Maldon salt crystals on their own. PBJ sandwiches are a huge favourite too.

DD is not a huge consumer of veggies but she does love tomatoes, cukes, peas etc from the garden. She just devours nuts, plain, salted or roasted.

Not an overly organic, vegan or borderline rabbinical about diet household at all and DD is doing just fine.

Become what you are