As far as the smoothie, I make it in the blender for my two boys at the same time. I have a VITAMIX (with the pushing tool) which works really well since I use a lot of frozen items with very little liquid. It tends to get stuck and just spin in a regular blender. If you have a regular blender I suggest you let the frozen items sit out for a bit to defrost. This is what I put in it for 2 kids (all organic):

3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 banana (put half the banana in first along with the kale ONLY, blend. Then add the other half and the rest of the ingredients)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen raspberry/blackberry
4 -5 cups kale (I use the baby kale from COSTCO. I freeze it so that it keeps longer)
1 cup frozen spinach
1/2 cup oats
Hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, walnuts
1/2 tbs spirulina
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
Multivitamin

After it is all mixed I pour it into bowls and add Vitamin C, Probiotics, Fruit/veggie powder, Elderberry powder, liquid OMEGA-3. I mix this all in. Then top it off with Vitamin D drops.
They eat it with a spoon although you could probably drink it too. For the vitamins I use caps and just open them up and dump it in. Like I said, they CRAVE this and can not go without...fine with me...:-)