Thanks guys for the positive response! It really is a gem of a breakfast. I use the Rainbow Light multi for the kids. They are not fond of chewing it so I just throw it in the blender. I use caps of Vitamin C, Fruit/Veggie caps, Elderberry from VITACOST. Their own brand. Their veggie one does not have garlic. Believe it or not, I used to use one WITH garlic and the kids still ate it...:-0. NORDIC NATURAL liquid strawberry omega 3, JARROW probiotics and BIOTICS 400IU Vitamin D drops. You can get it all at Vitacost although I suggest getting the probiotics local since it is refrigerated. ( I am NOT a sales rep for Vitacost, I promise....:-) The reason I don't put the powder in the blender is that I am afraid it would get lost, stuck to the sides, since you can never scrape it all out.

Also, I know this is going to sound pretty strange but speaking of pancakes, this is what I do...
I prepare the batter (Bob Mill's 7 grain). Then I add 1 banana mashed, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, unsweetened coconut flakes, 3 shredded carrots, 1/2 large shredded beet...I know, sounds crazy. You could steam the veggies and puree before mixing it in but shredding raw works really well.

I mix this in with the batter and pour it into a large baking dish. Makes it about 1/4 inch thick. Bake for 45 minutes 350 degrees. I put parchment paper over it so the top doesn't get so crispy. Then I cut it into 4 pieces and the kids will eat one piece each. So here you have 2 servings of veggies/kid in PANCAKES! Seriously, they taste really good. And they are red and pretty. You could even get a cookie cutter and make shapes out if it. I top it off with unsweetened raspberry jam and berries. The kids favorite food! You could put anything they like on top though.

Just though I'd throw it out there. I have told many people and most do not dare to try this. But the ones that do are amazed!