Incidentally, my son has had no disruptive behaviors this year. He has gotten a total of only 2 checks on his daily conduct report. However, the past tww months we all noticed DS has been irritable, much quicker to anger, etc. Then I went back through my communications in my emails and realized they stopped providing his writing accommodations consistently and his para had been made some comments last month 'shaming' him for using a scribe so he was trying not to use her as a scribe anymore. At the last IEp meeting, when we discussed his irritability I maintained it's because they are pushing him too hard to go longer and longer without his scribe. I also maintained once I found out about para'a comments that the para's comments about his disability also contributed to his irritability. They seem to disagree that his behavior (which is simply irritable by the way - not anything ever disruptive or extreme though did seem to be slowly deteriorating progressively) is connected to them withholding his accommodations. This is an area of contention. I am starting to think their plan is to prove through an FBA that the irritability is not connected to whether or not he gets his scribing accommodations.