Actually my neighbour 2 houses down the street is homeschooling all her 3 children . And i got a little informations about it from her , and i guess from what i learned , there are few families in this neighbourhood that are homeschooling their children . Few weeks back , since this is a new area , we had a meet and greet with neighbours and there were sign up sheet about clubs they're having such as cooking , running , guitar , bingo , and there was homeschool club . I signed in my name there , but haven't heard anything yet , hopefully soon , they'll be contacting me or something , maybe i can learn more about it too .

Anyway back to the FBA thing , it's not going to be done by the school counselor . The school counselor herself only got to talk with DS 2 times , and i met her once , and that was my initiation to meet with her , it was my idea , and she was very nice and said she'd help . But i guess not much , since DS only got to talk with her 2 times , both time because he was in trouble from something . He was being removed from the class for being disruptive .

The FBA will be an outside person from what i learned , and the principal said , the person usually works with autistic children .