silly master-of COURSE there was NO screen time today, except for spelling work on the computer, shoot, you're right! I let her watch some Youtube for the science work, oh no! AND she did have to make an apology card for Mr B.

awww hugs SDMom!!!!

Yes, today's experience showed me how easily she CAN do this work. She could be teaching herself practically. I made her do a journal entry on playing safely and she will also have to do one on being kind. I honestly think she has detached herself somewhat from the environment and the other kids.

And yes, OUR Mrs W, not you, lol! Actually, I think she DOES respect you and that's why, when you have spoken to her, I think it does sink in. It is like part of her just "doesn't get it" sometimes...must be that asynchrony, lol! AND she said that because she feels Mrw W doesn't respect HER and she doesn't TRUST Mrs W.

I fired off a letter to Ms V too, after Butter said she did respect and trust her. I got a response from her that she forwarded it to Prinicipal J, which I suppose she should, but I don't think I want to talk to Principal J about it. I can't imagine what she could possibly say that would make me change my mind at this point. Just give me the classwork up to winter break and we'll see ya later!

Oh, I did take her out to sushi lunch, where the resturant owner helped her perfect her chopstick handling and she tried some roe, then some ahi for the first time. She played on the playground at The Diva's school while I chatted with the teacher, then we went to *gasp* the LIBRARY!!! lol! I did decide they should each choose a nonfiction book as well though. Butter chose "The Wildlife Detectives". It's about how forensic science is being used to preserve species, etc...Yeah, no learning going on over here.

I get excited when the library lets me know my books are ready for pickup...