now she is suspended for forcing another kid off the play equipment and hurting him frown That was not normal for her, so I'm not sure what happened. And I just had lunch with his mom yesterday! ugh!

I made sure she went back to her teacher and got the classwork and homework for tomorrow...I have an email from the teacher regarding conferences, but no email about stopping the daily progress info frown It will be interesting to see how she reacts tomorrow...

She is FINALLY telling me though, that she feels different and it makes her sad. Everyone is her "friend" but they don't play "together"...I know she eats lunch alone usually...

We have decided to leave, it's obvious that this isn't the right place for her, but I also have to make sure that it's because of giftedness (with or without another factor) and not because she really has something serious going on. We are not running AWAY from this school, but looking for an option to run TO.

She told me the only day she is excited and happy to go to school is Friday because it's the last day of the week frown

I get excited when the library lets me know my books are ready for pickup...