I do like the alternative medicine. �I like that it starts with a healthy diet and fresh air and exercise. �I try the least invasive solutions first and try to help the body help itself. �I just gave birth in a jacuzzi with a midwife because I could. �I would have been grateful for modern science if there was an emergency. �I try to raise my kids as natural as possible.

I sort of agree with you about nuts being a nuisance. �I don't like the nuts that are just a little off, only in their head. �I love the totally nuts that act it out, like the people that hike the Appalachian trail or learn to fly on trapeze. �And it's just personal taste, but I love old hippies. �Their hearts are huge.

I'll bet chemistry is a really fun project. � �Sounds like you're getting a kick out of it. �I don't like hearing your classmates aren't paying attention. �Maybe that's why they keep recalling batches of Tylenol off the shelves. �

We could really use your help with something. �I don't know if we have any scientists hanging around. �Maybe you could make a thread we could reference on great science fair projects so we can help our kids, please ma'am.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar