Thanks all.... I finally found some cases and attorney names on the internet. Specifically found a woman who has won a number of OOD placement cases (and two in our district but she also won others in the surrounding district). I like the sound of her a lot. I am going to call her on Monday as well as one other firm I found. I will talk to each.

I want someone look over the VT agreement anyway, just in case. So I will pick one to help me with that and see what they think about what all transpired with this communication ban issue (even though it is supposedly resolved) and get their thoughts on that and how to combat that in the future, etc. It'll most like cost me at least a couple of hundred but probably still cheaper than having an attorney attend the iep meeting. I need to find a special ed attorney, who wins in this district and develop a relationship. The next time something like this happens I want to be able to consult an attorney that I am already comfortable with immediately, and who can jump right in if necessary... I d not want to be in this situation again. Than God for all of you! You all have provided some of the best advice ... But I gotta get myself a knowledgeable attorney! OOD is certainly in the back of my mind now. You all are wonderful though. Thank you all so much.