Sdrothco, we do have some experience with the school, and live in Broomfield. Year before last we had a horrendous public preschool experience with our son, then 3, and were looking for a better PreK option. We applied to RMSG's Explorers program. He was accepted but we needed full day and the school ended up cancelling their full day program due to lack of enrollment. It was a last minute decision (June) that left us scrambling to find another full day option. We were a little bummed but still considered them this year as our son is now going into K. We did a school visit this spring and thought things went really well but in the meantime started considering other options as we found that there was a new gifted charter school opening in our district, which would of course be free. Anyway, the enrollment coordinator never called us back after our visit day, which I think is a little odd. I don't know if it was a money thing or not (he was accepted last year which seems even stranger). We don't have big bucks to throw around but I didn't get the impression upon visiting that they are that kind of school. As a matter of fact, I felt very comfortable there and the director seems really down to earth. The classes are super small, though, so I wonder how the school is doing. Do you know how many children will be in the K class? I don't think a WPPSI of 138 would be a problem there at all. When I called she told me that they work with the whole range of gifted kids. Your child's academic performance seems high enough that she would struggle in public school without a lot of accomodations.