Kmd, thanks for the school suggestions. Longmont area is probably too far north for us unless we move (which we are sort of considering). Do you have any idea where I could get more info on the proposed charter school? Lafayette would be doable, so I will look into that school more, thanks!

Does anyone know where the non-discrimination policy is in effect? Is it just Adams-12?

Branwen, that is wonderful that you found a good placement for your DD! I have heard good things about Broomfield Academy, but for some reason I always thought it was a daycare/preschool only? I see now that I was mistaken, and I will look into it. It is very close to me, so that would be great if it turned out to work for us.

A friend who used to teach just recommended some schools to me:
- Bear Creek in boulder, it focuses on math, music and science.
- Mesa in boulder.
- Community Montessori in boulder, provides one on one instruction.

I have not heard how they do with GT kids, but she thought they would be pretty good since the families in the area are very math and science oriented (math PhD's, engineers, etc). My friend doesn't know where my DD is at with academics though, and I don't feel comfortable telling her, so her recommendations are not specific to the LOG that we are dealing with. Does anyone have any knowledge of these schools?

Thanks!!!