Mnsell, thanks for the feedback on the schools. I have also heard good things about Hulstrom, but unfortunately they do not accept out of district students. I liked Peak 2 Peak's parents info session, but now that I know more about gifted needs I could ask more pertinent questions. I was impressed that they had 6 reading ability groups in their K class. None of the other schools I looked at offered that. I'm still hoping that Mom2Boys will chime in with her thoughts on that school. wink

I had not heard about this school discrimination law. I thought that Stargate and Westgate both looked at IQ for entry. If they can't do that, then it won't be long until they are no longer high ability schools.

Cricket, Yes, I'm pretty sad to hear that too. I was really hopeful about that school. At this point, I really don't know where to turn to for schooling. I did see that they have job openings listed on their website, so maybe they are still trying to make it work. They are looking for a new Education Director. If they find someone really good they'll have a shot at turning it around, but they'll have to make some changes quickly.