Originally Posted by sdrothco
Madsdad, Thanks for the review! Its good to hear from a parent who has experience with a school. Were there any things you didn't like about the school? It sounds truly fantastic, but it will hurt a bit coming up with the tuition. frown I do understand that that level of individual attention costs a lot of money. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

I compared the tuition with other area private schools. Broomfield Academy was $400/month less than Rocky Mountain School and $800/month less than one other large private school in the area. Yes, it is a lot of money at $1000/month, but appears to be in line with other area private schools, and less than other GT/ILP schools. What I liked: the quality of the teaching staff, their knowledge and experience with GT and ILP's, the large playground area, that all of the staff knew my child, the language instruction, teaching garden, that my daughter enjoyed it more than her previous school and wanted to be there (even in the summer). What I didn't like: it was a longer drive for me. My daughter often wanted to stay a bit after and play on the swings, which put me into a little heavier traffic on the way home.