As an adult, I met a man who had a Jewish mother, Catholic father and on Saturdays he practiced one religion, on Sundays the other. Poor child...

Anyway, he got a lifelong love of the differences of religion and taught a very popular class at some Protestant church. He brought in speakers from various religions and talked about them.

DH and I were both brought up Catholic, me not so strict, he altar boy, though claims athesim now. DD refuses to enter a church, though she is baptized.

We were thinking we need to go this family mass to get her introduced to religion but music class conflicts.

Anyway, we watch the Fantasia video and it does introduced the myths, so I forgot who recommended that path, but it was an excellent way to introduce the concepts of believes in "gods".

We do grace, DH, despite his atheism, does the traditional, when he is not there, I do a spiritual version. DD seems to like mine and asks me, when we are alone, about what I am saying and why.

She seems to like spiritualism because it allows everyone to believe what they want and then understand that everyone can have their own story as backdrop.

Ren