Little update: the neuropsych sent me an email, saying she needs to ask me some more "developmental" questions so she can complete the eval. She said she can do it via phone this week.

I can't imagine what's she has to ask that we haven't already covered--ugh! I'm trying not to drive myself crazy worrying about this. Mixed results.

It will be too late to do anything with the results this year--but there is an automatic 504 meeting at the beginning of school (I think! I'm not sure they do it every year).

I contacted a friend who is pretty expert in disability law because it's her career area and she has a son with severe ASD and has spent his entire adolescence trying to keep him in school. My sister mentioned this friend had used an advocate from the MPACT agency during her last "negotiation" with the school and thought the advocate saved their case. So I've asked for that person's contact information. I think I'll need an advocate, regardless of the school's stance, because I don't feel capable of separating my emotions from the situation. Even having devoured the Emotions-->Advocacy book.