Originally Posted by deacongirl
This is great. I wish all professionals would do this! We are on week 3 of waiting for report with zero information. Our situation is not emergent but given what you have going on I can understand how difficult it would be to wait for feedback.

I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way. It is clear that your son could not have a better advocate than you.
Thank you so much, I will take any positivity available! This was serendipity, truly, bc the neuropsych is moving out of town and ONLY takes cases where there is 2E going on, at this point. She does work with autism as well, but in a treatment/consultant capacity. She responded to my inquiry very quickly and scheduled the testing immediately. She said "your DS is right up my alley." I couldn't be happier about that. She also did eval for my friend's two 2E boys and they were very impressed.

I am fairly certain she is 2E herself. I'm sure that helps. I *hate* dealing with professionals who have no bedside manner (i.e. don't understand the needs of parents for empathy and communication). I hope you get your report soon!