I am pretty darn furious. I emailed my son's teacher with a legitimate question about a reading worksheet in his folder. I cc'ed the principal as I had said I would do. Instead of teacher emailing me back the principal did, explaining the worksheet and cc'ed the teacher. How fucking ridiculous. Now I am furious. And am ready to involve the superintendent of the school district.

Or should I just go along with this?

I know people have suggested that avalanche with emails but I feel like this could hurt/backfire because my defense is this is completely unnecessary I do not barrage anyone with emails and they are always respectful. If I barrage with emails I am afraid it will look like I am really am a hinderance/crazy person to whomever this case ends up in front of and no wonder the principal decided to play go between

I have no idea what the advocate thinks because I have not heard from her (I am not sure if she does her job full-time or part-time or if she just has a lot of clients).

Should I contact the superintendent? Should I bring this up at the IEP mtg. Any ideas? I am so angry.

Last edited by Irena; 04/18/13 03:47 PM.