Not withstanding the teacher issue I believe it is important to learn how to best fit in socity. I am not saying your son does not, but from my personal experance (Still a bit of a know it all) it can be better to listen more. I have little patiance at times and find I need to interject my point of view. I also believe if I find it interesting then I need to share it. I am 50 now and getting better. My DS10 has some of the same issues, however he mostly keeps it in control at school. Since K we told him not to answer every question, do not correct the teacher unless asked, and do not help anyone unless asked. This seems to work. At home he is now starting to correct my wife and I, (Maybe a learned behavior from us). He also talks non stop at home to the point of rambling. We do try to help him learn when the correct time for talking is and is not. We keep tyring to give him the tools he will need to fit in with others. Lucky for me my DW has these skills, learning active listing skills goes a long way for better social inetraction. As my DW remindes me, people like to talk about themselves, learn to ask them questions and you will leran more then from you telling them what you know or think.