Well, I talked with her. She is going to have him do some sort of share thing for one of his writing this Monday. So that's nice and that is what she meant by "giving someone else a chance" because she had allegedly planned to have him do that. on Monday (at least we know not to be absent that day!) I didn't sound off, I simply asked as least confrontationally as possible. And I feel better that she already had a plan for letting him have some positive light for his hard work - at least he got some recognition this year ... that will mean a lot to him. I thanked her for that and said of that will mean so much to him and we moved on. No problem (at least not that I perceived). Then I had a questions about his class seating arrangements which had recently been changed and we discussed that. The pros and cons of his new seat and am relatively okay with her response. Again, I just asked (I think its valid considering) and said okay thanks for explaining - makes sense, we'll see how it goes. Then, since things were going so swimmingly (lol), I did bring up the AT eval form and she got really defensive. That did not go so well. I asked why when she was asked what tasks DS can not do that is impeding his functioning and learning in the classroom she did not mention his inability to write? but spent a great deal of time and paper discussing "behaviors" such as "oppositional and argumentative." She immediately became defensive and she said she thought it would be "redundant" for her to put on her form that he cannot write because there is a section on the form called "services received' and it is listed there that he gets OT (this section does not list why it just says he gets OT for letter formation). She said, and I quote, "So there is an inference from that there is a writing problem, I didn't need to actually say that on the form." (?!?). Uh okay. Really? And I said that - I said "Oh that is odd to me, I would think that when asked 'what tasks does the child need to be able to do that he can not do and therefore impedes his functioning and learning in the classroom?' it would be a good idea at that point to mention that he really struggles immensely with handwriting and any activities that require fine motor and drawing." And she told me she "had to go, good bye." Yeah.