Irena, we had an issue with a teacher when my son was in preschool. It wasn't nearly as difficult as what you are facing, but it was hard at the time. I went into meeting after meeting where the teachers talked about nothing except behavior. Not one mention about his skill set or what might be causing the problems.
It was around this time that I began to suspect that my son was "gifted" and I started pointing out his frustrations and difficulties relating to the other kids. The school completely turned a "deaf ear" and insinuated that if he was "smart" he would be acting better.
It was a terrible situation- we voluntarily moved schools because I felt that his teachers had no interest in "getting" him and the constant negative feedback was causing him anxiety issues. The happy ending is that with a better teacher and classroom, the classroom issues improved drastically and evaporated by kindergarten.
Sending you lots of support. It's wonderful that you are championing your DS- it will get better with a better teacher.