Thanks, everyone. That's a lot to consider. I don't know how to convince my husband to do anything else. Every time I bring something up he says "when are you going to be satisfied?", and I respond "when I have an answer". Granted, he's absorbed and very busy in his job, but this is my job and something is just not right.

The reason I'm not fighting to put him in the gifted language arts is selfish: it's more homework and I just can't deal with that right now. It's hard enough to get him through what he's got. He was in it in 4th and 5th grades and we furloughed him on the school's advice for 6th. They were concerned that his immaturity would make him a target for the other kids to pick on him. Personally, I thought that would be THEIR problem to make sure it didn't happen but we went along with it. He learned nothing in LA last year and really should be in the gifted class. I just can't deal with it right now. However, the shcool has not yet seen these most recent scores. They are working off testing we had done at age 6.

VCI: I don't know if the tester looked at the extended norms, I'll have to check the report and see. She did say "may wish to consider having the Stanford-Binet LM administered since he did notobtain ceiling scores on many subtests on the WISC-IV".

I noticed a couple of people from North Texas, which is where I am. Do you have recommendations for a neuropsych who has experience with Autism, ADHD,and Gifted?

Again, thanks all. I'll have to ruminate on this and see what I can come up with. We have applied to the Davidson Young Scholars but I don't know that they can help with this.

What I am is good enough, if I would only be it openly. ~Carl Rogers