Sorry to keep randomly commenting! But I thought of something else. Your kid sounds a lot like mine, not wanting to stick out. I think in some ways this makes advocacy a bit harder, as the teachers do not always see what your kid can do. Testing becomes much more important then. Unfortunately, most people are unfamiliar with those really high IQ scores and what it means, so you'll have to work with the schools to get some testing with tests they are familiar with. When they can see how "out there" your kiddo is based on their own tests, they will hopefully start to make exceptions. Even though you see scores like these on this particular board, do not mistake them for being common - they are very unusual.

Also, remember to keep in mind that you're going for the "least-worst" education fit for your kiddo. And you're lucky to know early on that your kiddo's needs are unusual. Sometimes school situations with kids like these only work out for a while --maybe a year, maybe six months. Hopefully longer, but you never know. You'll have to keep an eye out for your "not wanting to stand out kid" to see how things are going based on what you know about her. And you may want to start researching all the school options in your area or in reasonable driving distance. Are there any schools for HG kids? Can you homeschool or partial homeschool if necessary? (Homeschooling, if possible, is a nice thing to have in your back pocket - it makes advocacy easier if it's an option, as you don't think you have no other choices.)