I am getting depressed. I haven't heard back from the principal, and I know tomorrow is the last day he is working before taking off the rest of the year. He knows that D has to be registered for the AP class by Jan. 1 to take it in place of next semester's English. I think he is waiting until the last day possible, then he is going to drop another "no" on us and escape for the holidays. Probably at 4:55 pm tomorrow. frown

D got her PSAT scores back, and nailed the critical reading (80, no questions missed). This class is just such a waste of her time.

Her older sister and I were talking, and we were discussing that most of the good English students at their school are girls. Sister said that maybe that is why the school has never dealt with this issue of no honors classes -- lots of the girls are unhappy (she was), but no one wants to rock the boat and cause a conflict. Kudos to D2 for being willing to speak up, but I suspect it will be wasted effort. Wish I had transferred her to another private school across town this year in spite of the nasty commute.