I'm sorry to hear that the school isn't supportive or your DD's desire to learn. In high school, I was always in "honors language arts" since we did not have AP English. Somehow there were always 5-6 sections of honors each year (30-35 students in each, out of about 750 in my grade) so 'challenging' books and plays often met fierce resistance from my classmates.

I think I singlehandedly supported the Barnes & Noble Classics collection during those years as I read whenever I had a spare minute before, after, or during class. Even if your DD has to find reading material at her level on her own, the vocabulary and style she finds in those books will help her become a better writer and a faster reader than the rest of her class (and being able to read the questions, stories, and textbooks she encounters very quickly will definitely help on SAT/ACT and in college classes). The situation is obviously not ideal, but as long as she finds reading on her own enjoyable, it can help her get through this year.