I am no expert and in particular I have no knowledge of the US school system, so feel free to ignore me but I would prioritize getting the class she will spend the vast majority of her time with correct over special ed services. If she's happy and supported at school and receiving individualized education in her classroom and you fill the gaps to me that is better than being a lost lamb in a big system so she can get some services.

I also think 2 lessons with an expert may be more use than 4 lessons with a beginner...

My DD has 43 IQ points / 83 percentile points between her VCI and her WMI. She has 10 point scatter between her highest and lowest subtests, up to 6 points of scatter between subtests within single indexes. Learning to read was agony for her and for us. It took years. She's just reading for pleasure now at 9.5 yrs. Getting the right school definitely made a huge difference and she does get good special Ed accommodations, but I think it was me learning to teach her that made the biggest difference.

You are your child's most important teacher, even if they are at school everyday.