Originally Posted by Dandy
Imagine treading into a Waldorf forum over yonder and saying something akin to "We have no intention of letting him play with felt. There are so many things one can play with that I do not see the point of having a child, regardless of their intellectual ability, playing with felt.
Ironically Dandy, there are people in this very forum that have criticized the Waldorf theology. How do you know there are not people here who prescribe to that way of life/education?
Again, you chose to pick one of my comments instead of looking at the entire thread. Clearly, there is no point in one trying to defend themselves or their ideas because once this crowd has decided they are "offended" it is relentless grilling. Hmm, I would say this is a type of bullying (many ganging up on one). So, my opinion is different than yours. Yes, our family does think that kids under 13 years of age is too young for college- we can't have that opinion? Our family would never try to interfere with another parent's right to do what they feel is best for their child.I clarified my first statement throughout this thread, very few have read this but have focused on what they want to, to continue to "attack".
I guess it is okay to be harsh with people if you are all on the same side.