Yes, there is a lot of judgement happening here. People are clearly judging my post and opinion (some without reading the full thread).
Let me point out that my comment on this thread was posted before passtp made any comments. So, my comment had absolutely nothing to do with her or anyone on this thread. It is an opinion that passtp has taken personally. My comment was not directed at her or anyone here. My comment is coming from our family position based on our personal situation that involves having a child graduate h.s. radically early. Based solely on what I have read here, I do not see that there are that many families here that have kids who will graduate h.s. younger than 13. It is not even clear to me that passtp has a child that went to college younger than 13 and if she did I have no ill judgement of this. That is her family choice.
If you would like to make judgements, how about reading the full thread from beginning to end. I am also not the one who was insulting other people.