Oh woe, think this got funky quick?! Am I still on the regular board. �Of course everybody's got their own row to hoe. �
Tsk . �Tsk.

Tolerance and respect seem to be in order. �There is a saying that I have recently come across while reading a book that I will quote out of context in order to illustrate a proposal for a perspective that would promote tolerance and respect. �"anything that is possible must be". �Therefore if something is a possibility that possibility must exist. �Perhaps it would help if we were able to assume that active participants were replying with a dual purpose of both joining the current conversation as well as to leave our thoughts in writing for lurkers now and in the future. �I don't think anybody here would want to take away anyone else's parental prerogatives. �Just accept every perspective as being "possible so they must be allowed". �If it helps you can assume that they are not meant for you personally but are left as a possibility for other parents viewing this thread and weighing these issues to consider.

<end Rap 123>

Sheesh I talk to people and I sound like I'm talking to toddlers. �Forgive my presumptuous rudeness. �I am with children all day. �That clearly has an effect on my tone. �LoL

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar