Sounds like you've made a bit of progress getting a "better educational fit" for your son. It is a start. When will he start going to the 2nd grade classroom for reading?

Do you know what test they gave him for math? What would you think about asking the school for your son's scores?

Do you have a sense of what kind of math your son is capable of doing? Has he shown you he has learned math not taught in his classroom?

He will start going to 2nd grade for reading around nov 1st .
I really don't know for sure what kind of math test they given him , this was back early september .

So far my son who is 6.5 years old is able to do 3 digits addition and subtraction ( regrouping and no regrouping ) , and also he had just figure out himself how to multiply . I never taught him how to multiply , but he told me he can count by 3.4.5 all the way to 10 .. and then out of curiosity i just asked him multiplication and he got it . And of course this wasn't taught in the 1st grade yet .. he also does good with counting money , math stories , telling time ever since he's 4 years old , how many minutes to the hours .

Do I understand you to mean that the school doesn't think you should pursue educational testing because they already know he is gifted?

According to the school ( he goes to private school ) , it would just back up what they already know , and even if he took the test , it wouldn't help the case because it's only going to help if they have learning diabilities / lower IQ .