chuckle. That was such a good post. I lovvvvved it. It reminds me of my experiences with my first son (he took an antibody model to show-n-tell in preschool -- the teacher just loved that NOT. At the end of the year she told me she never did like my son and nobody probably ever would).

I proudly took him back to her class last year where he shook her hand, looked her in the eye, and recalled nearly every disciplinary thing she ever did to him. She blushed so deeply. Then I smiled and said it was ok. I explained that the boy is now 14, a straight A honor roll kid, praised by every teacher for good manners and high motivation and that she just trained us how to deal with all the doubters in his life. there were some hard years in between.

As for doctor's....I barely tell the medical one anything, but he's a nice chap. We go natural/alternative pretty much and our chiropractor is a great blessing. He's been enchanted with our family's ordeals and has been more than willing to learn when he didn't have the answer.

He's anti-ADHD-meds, but he endures my taking them myself.

Anyhow, your story is beautiful. I read every word of the tome...and chuckled through the whole thing.

Oh btw, GET A NEW PEDIATRICIAN!! chuckle.

Willa Gayle