I think my diet was better, I rested more, I weighed less and excersized more with my first pregnancy. �I think that had more to do with it than their genders. �

Another possibility is that my son takes more from my gene pool and my daughter takes from her dad. �She has his hazel eyes; he has my brown. �And my genes are sturdier, stockier stock than his. �Hate to think that might be why he picked me. �:) cave-man

One thing I can see soon is if early alertness, the earliest milestones, indicate faster long term advanced development. �It's not a real study because it's just my two kids. �And it's not a real study because I don't keep good records. �It will just provide me with an intuitive opinion years after i've forgotten the details.
She'll be a month old on the 27th. �She's already intentionally pulled my hair and tried to pull my hair more and missed a few times. �The first thing Wyatt pulled and kept trying to pulling was his grandmothers gold hoop earrings when she came to visit just after he was a month old. �So they're just different, different kids. �

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar