Originally Posted by La Texican
Thanks K-mom. I don't know yet. The midwife still hasn't sent me for my last sonogram. I kind of hope he doesn't because it's another $250 each time. That's such a cute Da-Da & baby story. Omg. But you must be a real good sleeper for him to do it and you not notice.

I'm really not a deep sleeper but when I was pregnant I would bypass the normal sleep pattern and fall into a deep sleep.

Another funny story to share: after having DD I guess the sleepless nights were getting to me. (I was breastfeeding.) And one night I fell into one of those deep sleeps. DD woke DH up and was in a full meltdown because she was hungry but he couldn't wake me up. He shook me and yelled at me but I never woke up. I believe he even threaten to divorce me if I didn't get up and help him. Nice, huh? LOL ... he should have kept that one to himself. The funny part is who woke me up. Not the panicked husband or the screaming baby, but my dog. He jumped up and put his front paws on my chest and started pouncing on me! The dog weighs 95 lbs! So I stirred and opened my eyes to a complete zoo.

But I swear I am not a deep sleeper in normal circumstances. smile